- Competence in a NodeJS backend
- Experience in HTTP communication, including REST API
- Sass (Compass) / Less / PostCSS frameworks an advantage
- High load & High availability experience a huge advantage
- Familiarity with MongoDB and/or Redis
- Commercial experience with performance optimization and grid-heavy projects;
- Experience with ag-Grid;
- Experience working with SASS, LESS, or PostCSS;
- Knowledge of build automation and bundling tools: Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
- Understanding of scrum
- Product development in accordance with the requirements;
- Development of features for our technology;
- Participation in discussions and decision-making during the product development process;
- Work closely with product owner;
- Demonstrating results of product development.